Designed to increase the protection of Adam's Ceramic Coatings, or to be utilized as a standalone sealant.
- Advanced silica protection creates an incredibly slick surface that beads and repels water
- Boosts hydrophobic properties of Adam’s Ceramic Coatings, or can be a stand alone sealant
- More durable and increased shine, even easier application!
- Use on several exterior surfaces – paint, chrome, and trim
- Made in the USA
Adam's Ceramic Boost 2.0 is a cutting-edge, new product that complements Adam's New 9H Ceramic Coatings, adding an even slicker surface, more gloss, and prolongs the life of the ceramic coating. Ceramic Boost 2.0 can also be used by itself, offering several (3-6 months) of protection and shine in a quick and easy-to-use spray and wipe sealant that contains silica protection, similar to our Wash & Wax.
The Ceramic Boost 2.0 works almost effortlessly on a vehicle surface that has been treated with Adam's Ceramic Coatings. It does not require a long set-up time - spray it evenly across the painted surface, use any Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel to wipe it to a streak-free finish, much like how you would use Adam's Detail Spray.
So you may be wondering, "How is it better?" "What did they change to make a product even better?" and we're excited to tell you! Our Ceramic Boost 2.0 is a new ceramic silica spray sealant that combines durability and longevity into a hydrophobic spray and wipe formula. We modified the chemistry within the product to allow for easier application, a streak-free finish, even slicker results, and increased longevity! By changing the active ingredients and the concentrations within the chemical, we were able to make it even more advanced and extremely easy to use.
Adam's Ceramic Boost 2.0 also has excellent hydrophobic properties. Not only does it bead water incredibly well, it will repel water from the surface - making it more difficult for dirt, mud, and other road grime to stick to the surface and allowing for easier maintenance and cleanup as well. Step up your detailing game with this product, you're going to love it, 110% satisfaction guaranteed!
1. Wash vehicle, thoroughly rinse, and dry, following our videos.
2. Spray Adam’s Ceramic Boost 2.0 over a panel to be treated.
3. Using a premium Adam’s Microfiber Towel, spread evenly over surface.
4. Flip the towel over or use a second towel to lightly buff away residue.
5. Repeat for most exterior surfaces – paint, plastic, and chrome.
6. Apply to wheels last.
Common Sense Warning:
This product will work best on a clayed and polished surface that has already been treated with Adam’s Ceramic Coatings. Work quickly if using in direct sun to avoid streaks or spotting.