- Candy Cane Scent
- CS3 16oz Bottle
- Limited Edition Holiday Design 2020
- Available While Supplies Last
- Same Great Performance As Our Classic CS3
- Easy to Apply and Use – Spray On/Wipe Off
- Adds Depth, Gloss, Slickness and Clarity
Adam’s CS3 is more durable than conventional waxes or sealants and contributes to protection from harmful UV rays and the elements. This relentlessly hydrophobic formulation produces a highly self-cleaning surface and is safe and effective on all substrates including paint, glass, wheels, plastic, rubber molding, and chrome – whether already coated or not!
Adam’s CS3 is uniquely formulated using a proprietary blend of cleaning surfactants, lubricating polymers, chelates, natural emulsifiers, and silica film-formers to engineer a detailer that has to be tried to be believed – no additional water required!
- Inspect paint for larger dirt particles or grit. Do not use Adam’s CS3 on extremely dirty finishes.
- Spray product liberally onto the area to be cleaned, starting from the top and work down.
- Using our bright blue waffle-weave Waterless Wash Towel, or a plush towel of your choice, lightly wipe the towel across the surface.
- Rotate the towel to a fresh side and repeat, working in straight lines. Worktop to bottom, leaving the lower sections last.
- Use additional towels as necessary once all clean sides have been expended or saturated.
What’s the difference between this and Adam’s Ceramic Waterless? While these are similar, we have tweaked the formulation and repositioned the marketing to expand this amazing technology to a larger market. In our current Ceramic Waterless, we market a similar formulation as a maintenance product as a part of a larger system. The reality is, we’ve been able to tweak and develop a special blend that deserves a standalone product that isn’t just part of a system. This formula was designed to be used on coated & uncoated vehicles and is a modern take on a 3-in-1 detailer with silica-film formers, emulsifying agents, shine agents, lubricating polymers, chelates and more. In short, we’ve smashed the technology of Ceramic Waterless & Ceramic Boost together to bring a truly incredible all-in-one experience.