Adam's Aerosol Tire Shine 12oz
Adam’s Aerosol Tire Shine is a must have, convenient, long lasting, rain repellant tire shine! This solvent-based formulation dries to the touch and won’t run, drip, or sling; also making it withstand several rain events and will not attract dirt or dust – much like our other tire dressings! Adam’s Aerosol Tire Shine does not contain water or surfactants, which causes most conventional tire dressings to easily wash off shortly after applied, and rejuvenates rubber while providing lasting UV protection.
- Quick and Convenient Tire Shine Makes Tires Look Brand New
- Solvent-Based: Long Lasting and Rain Resistant
- Rejuvenates Rubber and Provides UV Protection
- Dries to the Touch and Won’t Run, Drip, or Sling
- Banana Scented
- Ensure tires are thoroughly cleaned using either Adam’s Tire & Rubber Cleaner, Adam’s Wheel & Tire Cleaner, or similar. Once cleaned, ensure they are dry with forced air or a towel.
- Lightly mist the Adam’s Aerosol Tire Shine in bursts while going clockwise and counter-clockwise around the tire until tire faces are sufficiently dressed with a thin, uniform coating.
- If using an Adam’s Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator, or for large tire treads an Adam’s Block Applicator, spray a prolonged misting of the Adam’s Aerosol Tire Shine into the applicator of choice and use to level the dressing evenly along the tire face.
- Remove any overspray from paint, plastics, or other unintended surfaces using a quality microfiber towel.
Common Sense Warning:
Adam’s Aerosol Tire Shine is aerosolized and therefore produces a fine mist when applied. Avoid using this product when in windy environmental conditions or overspray may end up on paint, glass, and plastics. If this occurs, simply wipe it off with a quality microfiber towel and use Adam’s Detail Spray or similar.