Adam's Extractor Shampoo 16oz
Adam’s Extractor Shampoo was designed to go hand-in-hand with Adam’s Heated Carpet Extractor. This highly concentrated, low foaming detergent does an excellent job of cleaning any type of carpeting, fabric and upholstery and utilizes orange oils to aid in grease cutting and leaving a fresh, clean, citrus scent.
- All-Purpose Carpet Cleaner, Spot Remover or Upholstery Pre-Spray
- Designed for Use with Adam’s Heated Carpet Extractor
- Highly Concentrated – Use 2-3 fl oz per Gallon of Water in Carpet Extractor
- Low Foaming, Powerful Cleaning, Grime & Grease Cutting
- Mild pH, Color Safe & Won’t Damage Textiles of All Types
- Zesty, Citrus Scent
Instructions for Use with Extractor:
- Add 1 fl oz of Adam’s Extractor Shampoo per each gallon of water used in Adam’s Heated Carpet Extractor and apply through extractor.
- Follow instructions for use of Adam’s Heated Carpet Extractor or similar model.
- For heavy soiling, use up to 2-3 fl oz per each gallon of water.
Instructions for General Use:
- For spot cleaning, use undiluted and apply directly to spot or stain and blot out with a microfiber towel.
- As an upholstery pre-spray, dilute 1 fl oz to 15 fl oz of water and apply through a sprayer.