Adam's One Step Polish is an all-in-one product that polishes to remove fine imperfections while adding protection and gloss.
- Safe on clear coat, single stage, or lacquer paints
- Use with our One Step Pad, or a variety of our machine polishing pads
- Easy application and removal
- Low Dust Formula
- Removes 2000 Grit Sanding Scratches
- Long open time for heavy cutting and fine scratches
- 12oz Bottle
Adam’s One Step Polish is an all-in-one polishing product that cuts heavy oxidation and finishes to a brilliant shine and removes imperfections while adding depth and gloss. Utilizing diminishing abrasive technology, Adam’s One Step Polish is designed for use with Adam’s One Step Pad or any of your favorite polishing pads. Adam’s One Step Polish is suitable for all paint types. This product is formulated to correct and refine mild to heavy scratches, swirls, paint defects, oxidation, and up to 2000 grit sanding marks.
Adam’s One Step Polish combines a blend of polishing agents with diminishing abrasives that grind down to a fine polish to cut heavy scratches and fine oxidation. The long open time allows for the user to have an increased cycling time to refine the cutting abrasives to a fine polish. This all in one system has a low dust formula that allows for easy cleanup and controlled use, even when working over body seams and trim. Adam’s One Step Polish is safe on clear coat, single stage, lacquer paints, and even gel coats! The body shop safe blend of ingredients allows for easy application and removal to reveal a brilliant shine.
Adam's One Step Polish is a super effective way to remove the majority of surface imperfections, swirl marks, and light scratches in your paint, but sometimes you may need a more aggressive approach, rather than struggling with too many passes with the polisher on a vehicle that has deeper imperfections or a hard clear coat. For cases such as this, we recommend increasing the cutting capability to our Heavy Correcting Compound and then stepping back down to the One Step Polish.
Adam’s One Step Polish is designed for use with our One Step Pad, however, the product can be used with any of our polishing pads. For softer paints, we would recommend our orange Correcting Pad to gently massage clear coats and leave a brilliant shine behind. For softer clear coats, follow with a less dense pad, such as our White Foam Pad, as the One Step Pad may have a tendency to micro-mar gentle paints with a soft clear coat. Once the paint is polished to perfection, follow with your favorite protection step to extend the life of the results and keep your vehicle looking sharp for miles to come!
1. Shake well before use. For best results, work on a cool panel.
2. Light correction: Apply 4 drops of polish onto Adam’s White Foam Pad.
3. Spread evenly over 2-ft by 2-ft area or smaller. Set speed to 3-4.
4. Keep pad flat while working. Power on machine. Work slowly in up-down and left-right motions, light pressure, 25% overlap.
5. Work until clear on surface. Remove residue with a Premium Microfiber Towel. Inspect surface.
6. Medium correction: Perform above process using Adam’s Orange Foam Pad or Adam’s Blue Foam Pad. Set speed to 4-5.
7. For each section, add minimal polish, 1 or 2 drops.
1. Apply a few small drops onto Adam’s Blue Hex Grip Applicator.
2. Spread onto surface using light, even pressure.
3. Thoroughly work product into surface.
4. Remove residue with a Premium Microfiber Towel.