Graphene Boost™ is a fresh take on an express, water-based, boost to your existing coating or can be used as a stand alone protection. This is the perfect product to add hydrophobic properties to your existing coating to maintain the longevity. Simply spray and wipe for a streak free, brilliant finish which also provides considerable slickness and depth of color with relentless water beading to any exterior surface of a vehicle for up to 6-9 months!
- Contains Graphene Ceramic Resins
- Enhance Gloss, Slickness & Depth of Color
- Generates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface – Lasts up to 6-9 Months
- Easy, Streak Free Finish – Safe on All Exterior Surfaces
- Extends the Protection of Waxes, Sealants & Coatings
- Prickly Pear Scented
Due to the unique nature of graphene-oxide, we are able to formulate the same resins contained in our Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Coating™ and Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ directly into water-based systems! This added functionality allows Adam’s Graphene Boost™ to universally extend the life of any of our waxes, sealants and coatings or be utilized as its own form of stand-alone protection.
Instructions for General Use:
- Apply to a cool, clean surface by spraying a fine mist onto one panel at a time or directly into a premium microfiber towel.
- Wipe into surface and flip towel over to a fresh side and wipe again for a streak free shine.
- Repeat on remainder of exterior of vehicle.
For Use When Washing as Drying Aid:
- After vehicle has been rinsed and still dripping wet, mist each panel, glass and plastics.
- Use a clean Adam’s Great White Drying Towel, or another drying towel to dry vehicle completely.
Note: This product is not recommended to be applied to dirty or dusty vehicles. Always apply to a clean, preferably freshly clayed, surface for maximum protection.
Common Sense Warning:
With Graphene Boost™ a little goes a long way. Spray lightly to achieve a streak free finish. Applying liberally can leave undesirable smearing or streaking. Change towel periodically, especially when laden with product. Work quickly when using in direct sunlight and only apply to a panel at a time to avoid the product drying on the surface.